Heathrow Scientific Sprout Mini-Centrifuge
The Sprout Mini-Centrifuge uses new SnapSpin rotors – a new approach to compact mini-centrifuge use! And now available in 3 colors for quick identification.
Introducing the next generation of mini-centrifuge - the Sprout is loaded with new features for increased efficiency in the lab.
Two new SnapSpin rotors (a six-place standard rotor and an eight-place strip rotor) snap-in and out for fast and easy changes! Plus, two sets of adapters accommodate all major microtube and PCR tube styles (2.0, 1.5, 0.5, 0.2 mL) for customized use.
The mini-centrifuge is ideal for microfilter cell separations and HPLC samples. With most spins lasting around 20 seconds, the ergonomically designed lid was specifically designed to fit in the palm of the hand for easy repeat opening and use.Operation is now faster and easier: Snap in rotor, load and close. For repeated spins, simply close the lid to reactivate. An internal safety switch ensures the unit will not operate with the lid open. Small footprint offers minimal benchtop space and removable cord for compact storage.
Designed and tested to comply with U.S., Canada and European safety standards.
Exclusive SnapSpin Rotors, designed for fast and easy changes!
SnapSpin Rotors are activated by a quick release mechanism that engages inside the rotor.
The mini-centrifuge includes:
- Two easy change, tool-free rotors:
- Six-place standard rotor for 1.5/2 mL tubes
- Eight-place strip rotor for two 0.2 mL tube strips or 16 single tubes
- Six 0.2 mL and six 0.5 mL adapters for customized use
- Storage Case – Keeps rotors and adapters contained and dust-free
- Tube Rack – Convenient for handling samples before and after quick spins
- New design uses easy-to-change SnapSpin rotors
- Shaped for comfortable opening and use
- Small footprint and compact storage
|Item||Plug Type||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|Universal||Purple; 120-240 VAC||Each||