VELP DKL Series Automated Kjeldahl Digestion Units
VELP DKL Series Automated Kjeldahl Digestion Units provide users with the ultimate technology whose objective is to simplify operation, ensuring significant savings. Once set up, the operator can just press the START button and walk away. All regular functions are fully automated, including lowering the test tubes into the heating block, lifting the test tubes to expedite cooling, and separating the suction manifold from the tube rack, enabling the rack to be slid out and replaced by another to start the next run. Easy of loading and unloading make the VELP DKL a pleasure of use when carrying out Kjeldahl analysis, and there is no need to handle the sample when the tubes are hot.
The DKL Series heating block is entirely made in aluminum alloy, the best material when temperature precision, stability, and homogeneity are required. Even in terms of repeatability and conductivity, aluminum offers incredibly high performance. In accordance with GLP, the analyst must be able to determine at what temperature digestion occurred: just by using a common temperature probe, the analyst can measure the effective temperature.
Enjoy the simplicity of the DKL’s display. Extremely bright, easy to ready, and practical with all the most important parameters available at a single glance. Current temperature and ramp settings are clearly viewed on the display. In this way, the user can monitor every stage of analysis as well as selecting options such as language (including ideograms). Improved communications leads to improved efficiency.
- Time saving - from Ambient to 420°C in only 22 minutes
- Entergy saving - up to -35% of consumption
- Money saving - huge cost reduction for each analysis
- Space saving - reduce unnecessary use of space
- Microprocessor control of precise block temperature
- Real time display of process steps
- 54 programs (30 pre-installed, 24 customizable)
- Calibration automatic for top precision & repeatability
- No hands lowering and lifting of test tubes
- Auto separation of manifold from the rack
- Aluminum block for absolute temperature homogeneity
- Up to 6-languages
- All necessary items supplied in one package
- Very small footprint
|Item||Model No.||Power||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|DKL8||115V/50-60 Hz||8-position for 250 mL test tubes||Each||
|DKL20||230V/50-60 Hz||20-position for 250 mL test tubes||Each||
|DKL12||115V/50-60 Hz||12-position for 250/400 mL test tubes||Each||