VELP DK Series Kjeldahl Digestion Units
VELP DK Series Kjeldahl Digestion Units are developed for different applications, from the determination of nitrogen and protein according to the Kjeldahl method (TKN) in food analysis to the environmental analyses (Chemical Oxygen Demand) and chemical-pharmaceutical applications. VELP Offers a broad range of digesters including: DK 6, DK 6/48, DK8, and DK 20/26.
The aluminum block requires no maintenance and ensures a complete and homogeneous digestion, with high reliability. The DK Series includes a simple graphic display that guides the user in a simple and fast way, planning and monitoring the various digestion phases. 20 working programs are available with up to 4 temperature ramps for the simultaneous digestion of 6 (x 250 mL, Ø 42 mm, or x 300 mL, Ø 48 mm), 8 (x 250 mL, Ø 42mm) or 20 (x 100 mL, Ø26 mm) samples.
The whole series is provided with a wide range of options including temperature selection, programmable performance time, “continuous” working mode availability. All VELP digesters can be integrated with accessories to facilitate use.
A 20-position (250 mL tubes, Ø 42mm) and a 42-position for Micro-Kjeldahl (100 mL tubes, Ø 26 mm) digesters are also available. For more information on the dedicated leaflet.
- Friendly use - with just 4 keys, you can set different operations
- High Accuracy - Temperature precision is ±0.5°C, with a quick heating speed
- RS232 Interface - for PC data transfer and storage according to GLP
- Safety - Electronic microprocessor checks and automatically calibrates the heating block’s temperature
- Customizable - the operator can choose among 6 different languages
- High-performance, high reliability for the preparation of your samples
- Continuous innovation and dedication to taking care of the details
- New support system and suction cups
|Item||Model No.||Power||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|DK42/26||230V/50-60 Hz||42-position for 100 mL test tubes||Each||
|DK20/26||115V/50-60 Hz||20-position for 100 mL test tubes||Each||
|DK20||230V/50-60 Hz||20-position for 250 mL test tubes||Each||
|DK6||115V/50-60 Hz||6-Position for 250 mL test tubes||Each||
|DK8||115V/50-60 Hz||8-position for 250 mL test tubes||Each||