TraceableLIVE™ WiFi Datalogging Hydrometer/Thermometer with Remote Notifications
With Daigger TraceableLIVE® WiFi DataloggingHygrometer/Thermometer with Remote Notifications, you’re always connected toyour lab with your smartphone, tablet, or personal computer. By simply usingthe TraceableLIVE app, or visiting Traceablelive.com on any browser, you’reable to view your current environmental conditions, control your alarmparameters, view your datalogging history, view and run reports, give otherteam member access, and so much more with any of your devices, to ALL yourTraceableLIVE equipment, at any time.
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numberedTraceable Certificate which assures accuracy from an ISO/IEC 17025:2005(1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceabilityof measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized nationalmeasurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM MutualRecognition Agreement.
Supplied with 1Ambient Sensor (EF20533) or 1 Humidity/Temperature Sensor with 10’ cable(EF20534), Quick Start Guide, Batteries, Magnets, Velcro, Wall Mount, andTraceable Certificate. Existing Wi-Fi and a subscription to TraceableLIVE.com is required.
- Monitor remotely humidity and temperature – connected to existing WiFi
- Alerts: humidity alarm, connectivity interruption, low battery
- Cloud- based data interface – no local software required
- Continuous data transmission and monitoring using SSL encrypted SECURE connection
- Receive MOBILE PUSH/EMAIL/TEXT notifications
- Unlimited scalability – use in a single lab or in a network of facilities
- Multiple point temperature calibration – traceable to NIST
|Specification for TraceableLIVE|
|Temperature Range||0.00°C to 55.00°C|
|Relative Humidity||0.0 to 100%|
|Accuracy||±0.5°C/±3% Mid-Range (5% all Other)||±0.3°C/±3%|
|Resolution||0.01° / 0.1%|
|Probe||Ambient Sensor||Humidity/Temperature Sensors 10' Cable|
|Item||Probe||Relative Humidity||Temp. Range||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|Humidity/Temperature Sensor 10' Cable||0.0 to 100%||0.00° to 55.00°C||Each||
|Ambient Sensor Dongle||0.0 to 100%||0.00 to 55.00C||Each||