Sensorex pH2400 Extended Life Glass pH Electrode
The Sensorex pH2400 Extended Life Glass pH Electrode has a double junction reference design to prevent fouling by sample contaminants that interact with Silver (Ag). Environmental, wastewater, and other sampling applications may expose electrodes to unknown contaminants. Overtime, exposure to contaminations such as heavy metals and reactive chemicals will take a toll on a sensor’s functional components. The best sensors for these types of applications are built to safely handle contaminants to maximize working lifetime. The refillable reference junction allows users to replace the liquid fill solution as it becomes depleted or contaminated, instead of replacing the whole sensor.
- Accurate measurements across full pH scale (0-14)
- Glass electrode body provides maximum chemical compatibility
- Double junction design prevents reference contamination
- Refillable reference junction allows sensor maintenance, saving replacement costs
- BNC boot protects meter connection
- One-year limited warranty