SensoLab Total Dissolved Solids Benchtop Meter
The SensoLab Series Total Dissolved Solids Benchtop Meter is an easy-to-use benchtop meter for analyzing conductivity or total dissolved solids in laboratory samples. Monitor data from conductivity sensors in research, hydroponics and greenhouses, aquariums and agriculture, and more.
Ready-to-use right away, this TDS meter quickly prompts users through the calibration process. Suitable for measurements in a wide range of sample types, the SensoLab Total Dissolved Solids Meter is compatible with sensors across 4 cell constants. With intelligent auto-ranging, the meter automatically selects the best units of conductivity based on the sample type being measured. No experience required.
- Measure Conductivity or TDS & Temperature
- Compatible with Sensorex CS150 conductivity sensors
- Auto ranging for ease of use
- Suitable for a range of sample types, cell constants
- Sleek, small footprint design saves bench space
- Waterproof case
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
|Item||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|CM1000 Conductivity Meter||Each||