SARS CoV-2 Virus Environmental Surface Swab Kit
COVID-19 Surface Swab Kit is used to detect the presence of the SARS CoV-2, the virus that causes Coronavirus (COVID-19), on surfaces. SARS CoV-2 may be stable for up to 9 days on ambient surfaces, and up to 28 days on surfaces at refrigerated temperatures. This test can be used as an early warning system by swabbing surfaces in high-touch areas of facilities where people are working. Ideal for offices, universities and schools, medical and care facilities, retail and food service, or anywhere that people gather.
Each kit includes 25 surface swabs, solution, and test tubes. Simply collect your sample with the included swab and send to the laboratory – kit includes submission forms and the cost of the test.
*Non-refundable purchase; swabs must be returned for testing within four months*
- Test platform for detecting the presence of the virus on surfaces based on the CDC 2019-nCoV Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel protocol
- SARS-CoV-2 Surface Swab Kit consists of 25 Surface Swabs
- Testing of potentially impacted sites, and validation of sanitation protocols
- Surface Swab Kit: $3.50/Sample
- SARS CoV-2 Test: $85/Sample (included in price of kit)
- 24-Hour Turnaround Times
- Emergency Response Team Available 24/7
- Tested in an ISO 17025 Certified Laboratory
|Item||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|SARS CoV-2 Surface Swab Kit - Includes 25 swabs, solution, test tubes, and Virus Detection Test||Pack of 250||