Owl Buffer Puffer Recirculating Minigel System B3
The Thermo Scientific Owl Buffer Puffer Recirculating Minigel System B3 prevents the formation of pH and ionic gradients. They offer high resolution and uniform, reproducible results. Clear results are delivered for samples run over long time periods. They do not require external pumps, tubing or stir bars because the recirculation is built into the buffer chamber. They eliminate uneven migration, band distortion or disassociation of pH-dependent glyoxylated RNA molecules that can result when ionic depletion occurs.
The Owl Buffer Puffer self-circulating system recirculates the buffer for longer run times. The complete system includes the buffer chamber, SuperSafe™ lid with attached power supply leads, EasyCast™ gasketed UVT gel tray and two combs. It also includes 12 and 20 wells that are 1.5 mm thick. Systems are randomly available in transparent green, yellow, and orange colors.
* Double-sided combs combine 1.0 mm and 1.5 mm tooth thickness on one comb.
** Rapid load combs are meant to be used with 8- or 12-channel pipettors for high throughput work.=
- Mini-gel systems prevent pH and ionic gradient formation
- They offer high resolution and uniform, reproducible results
- A self-circulating systems allows for longer run times
- They do not require external pumps, tubing or stir bars
|Item||Description / Comb Type||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|Owl Buffer Puffer System B3||Each||