LabGenius Single Beam 1.8nm UV/VIS Spectrophotometer
LabGenius is proud to introduce the all new line of UV-Visible spectrophotometers. The LabGenius line consists of units designed to meet the needs of education, industrial, and research uses.
The LabGenius Single Beam 1.8nm UV/Vis Spectrophotometer is an advanced unit with 1.8nm fixed bandpass. The standalone instrument has a 4nm fixed bandwidth. The unit has all the features that the LabGenius line offers in a stand-alone unit. The instrument provides excellent performance and versatility for your applications. The large sample compartment accommodates a wide range of cell holders.
The spectrophotometer has high performance sealed optics mounted on a stable platform. The high-grade blazed holographic grating ensures accuracy. The unit’s integrated design assures long-term stability and durability. To enhance precision across the UV/Vis spectrum starting from 190nm and into the near infrared (NIR) 1100nm, the instrument uses a precisely aligned detector and high quality deuterium and halogen lamps.
- Non-volatile memory storage and one-button recall
- Sealed keypad with alphanumeric entry for user file names and settings
- Pre-aligned deuterium lamp for easy replacement. Lamp usage and status can be monitored.
- USB and RS-232 ports for communication and software upgrades
- Built-in software
- Software upgrade capability
- Real-time clock for date and time stamping of results
- Performance validation and report (GLP compliance)
- CE approved
|Item||Accuracy||Power||Slit Width- nm||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|