LabGenius 550°C Hot Plate
LabGenius 550°C Hot Plate features a "HOT" warning light which will flash if the work plate temperature is above 50°C and remains on until top plate cools down, even after the hotplate is turned off. The glass ceramic top provides excellent chemical-resistant performance and the most efficient heat transfer providing users with quick sample heating.
- Maximum temperature up to 550°C
- LED screen shows temperature readout
- Separate safety circuits with fixed safety temperature of 580°C
- External temperature control is possible by connecting the temperature sensor PT1000 (sold separately) with an accuracy at ±5°C
- Glass ceramic work plate provides excellent chemical-resistant performance and the most efficient heat transfer
- The "HOT" warning will flash if the plate temperature is above 5°C even when the hotplate is turned off