Globe Scientific Industrial Tube Rotator
Globe Scientific Industrial Tube Rotor efficiently mixes biological samples and solutions using the included 50 mL tube holder disk or the optional 1.5/2.0mL and 15 mL disks. An industrial style metal housing with tilt adjustment ensures a lifetime of worry-free operation. Consistent tilt adjustment is performed by referring to the graduated angle scale, which is printed directly on the unit housing.
The unit housing, tube holder disk, and tube clamps are metal, alleviating the breaking of plastic holders and clamps seen in models by other manufacturers. Optional disk stacking rods allow up to two tube disk holders to be used simultaneously for increased productivity.
- Heavy-duty metal chassis and tube holders/disk accessories
- Digital adjustment of speed & time
- LCD Display
- Speed range from 10 to 70rpm
- Fully adjustment of mixing action from end over end or rolling
- Adjustment mixing angle from 0° to 90°
- Wide variety of accessories are available
- Cold room friendly
- Can stack up to two tube holders/disks for additional capacity