Corning CoolBox 30 Systems
Corning CoolBox 30 Systems are bench top cooling systems that provide sample cooling or freezing without ice, electricity, or batteries. The internal cooling or freezing cores provide hours of 0.5°C to 4°C cooling or -20°C to 0°C sample freezing. CoolBox systems may also be used with dry ice to create a compact, portable, snap-freezing workstation for bacteria, viruses, or proteins. The CoolBox 30 Systems accommodate all 30-well Corning CoolRack tube modules. Choose from a selection of pre-configured systems or create your own configuration.
Includes CoolBox 30 base and lid, and blue cooling cartridge. EF20124 & EF20125 include a M30 or CFT30 module respectively. For use with CoolRack tube modules (30-well) for microcentrifuge tubes, conical tubes, or cryogenic vials.
- Allows all-day cooling (up to 16 hours) or freezing (up to 8 hours)
- Removes the need for trips to the ice machine; reduced risk of ice contamination
- Accommodates all 30-well Corning CoolRack Tube Modules
- Cooling time of 10 hours (lid closed) / 4 hours (lid open)
- Freezing time of 6 hours (lid closed) / 3 hours (lid open)
|Item||Includes||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|