Cahn Style Aluminum Microbalance Pan
These Cahn Style Aluminum Microbalance Pans are compatible with most commercially available analyzers and microbalances and are ideal for organic, micro elementary and thermal analysis, and for pharmaceutical applications.
- 25mm diameter and ~53mg
- Made of Ultra High Vacuum (UVH) Foil - “A” wettable and completely free from oils, normally found on other
- grades of aluminum foil
- Foil meets ASTM B-479, specification 3.1.4 and 10.3.1.
- Foil and Pans are made in the USA
- Packaged 20 easy-to-use PP flip top vials
- Both the pans and the vials are recyclable.