Boekel CO2 Incubators
Boekel Scientific CO2 Incubator has a touchscreen and was designed to be ideal for stationary, spinner, and shaker cell culture. The polished stainless interior is easy to clean, and the control system can maintain the perfect environment for mammalian or insect cultures. The air jacketed heating system and double door design ensures the perfect environment for research laboratories or production facilities.
The unit has an easily viewable, bring color touchscreen that displays alarms, current temperature, set temperature, CO2 level, CO2 setpoint, and the humidity level. The user can easily define control programs to automate the CO2 level, temperature, and control the internal power outlet. The user interface was carefully designed t be intuitive and easily readable. The display can show temperature, humidity, and CO2 graphs and this data can be downloaded to a USB drive or through an Ethernet connection. The incubator is ideal for standard cell culture work or flexible experiments. The unit can also add humidity to the chamber with the included humidity pan.
- Advanced control system for custom temperature & CO2 programs, timers, and alarms
- Vivid color touchscreen that can easily be viewed from across the room
- Double door design with clear tempered glass viewing door
- Internal power outlet with time-based control options
- Extremely precise temperature and CO2 control
- USB and ethernet data ports
- Two-year warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Item||Voltage||Attribute Description||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|