Alpha Immersion Circulators
LAUDA-Brinkmann Alpha Immersion Thermostat can be used with any bath that has a wall thickness of up to 30 mm by means of the included screw clamp. It is suitable for use with non-flammable liquids (water or water/glycol mixture). Using the additional pump circulation set and a cooling coil, the immersion thermostat can be expanded to form a full-fledged thermostating system.
The circulator features a large, 3-button single-line LED display with integrated shut-down timer that automatically initiates stand-by mode when the programmed routine completes. Variable flow rates can be achieved using the included inserts and fittings – the front cover removes without tools.
- Immersion thermostat with simplest operation
- For baths with up to 30 mm wall thickness
- 1-line LED display for display of actual or set temperature
- User-friendly menu guidance with simplest 3-key operation
- Fully electronic continuous controller
- Low level and overtemperature protection for use with non-flammable liquids
- Acoustic and visual alarm
- Circulating pump with flow reduction
- 1-year warranty
|Item||Accuracy||Circulation Pump||Max. Wall Thickness||Min. Imm Depth||Model||Temp. Control||Temp. Display||Temp. Range||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|
|±0.02°C||Up to 20L/Min||1"||4"||PID Microprocessor||Two-line LED; 5-digit||+30 to 150°C||Each||
|±0.02°C||Up to 20L/Min||1"||4"||PID Microprocessor||Two-line Color LED; 5-digit||+30 to 200°C||Each||