Alpha Heating Circulators
LAUDA-Brinkmann Alpha Heating Circulators are the cost-effective choice in the area of high-quality LAUDA thermostats. The heating thermostats A 6, A 12, and A 24 operate in the temperature range between 25 and 100 °C. The well-priced equipment range is made possible by minimizing any unnecessary features, with the focus on reliability and user-friendliness.
The thermostats are suitable for operation with non-flammable liquids (water, water/glycol) and for both internal and external thermostating tasks. A 1-point-calibration of the thermostats can be carried out by the user. Operation is simple due to the fully-electronic continuous controller and simple 3-key operation with user-friendly menu prompts. A one-line LED display shows actual or set temperature.
Units include low level and over-temperature protection with both acoustic and visual alarms. The deep-drawn stainless steel bath is durable and the circulating pump provides excellent control for flow reduction. An electric connector controls through-flow cooler DLK (On/Off/Automatic). A drain connection at the rear makes maintenance easy.
- Thermostatic bath with simplest operation
- 1-line LED display for display of actual or set temperature
- User-friendly menu guidance with simplest 3-key operation
- Fully electronic continuous controller
- Low level and overtemperature protection for use with non-flammable liquids
- Acoustic and visual alarm
- Circulating pump with flow reduction
- Bath from deep-drawn stainless steel
- Electric connector for Through-flow Cooler DLK (On/Off/Automatic)
- Optional cooling coil and pump circulation set available
|Item||Bath Type||Bath WxDxH- mm||Capacity- L||Chamber WxHxD- in||Ext. WxHxD- in||Model||SHIPPING_WT_LBS||Temp. Accuracy||Temp. Range||Volume- L||Unit of Measure||Price||Purchase|